Why Choose Us?
You have your choice of training providers and we want to make sure you are getting the best, most appropriate training for your organization.
- Certification Options. We are highly trained and can offer you certification from three training providers: The American Red Cross, American Safety & Health Institute (HSI) or Emergency Care & Safety Institute (ECSI). This allows us to select the best program to meet your emergency preparedness needs.
- Company Programs. We develop company-wide training programs to meet your individual organization’s need. Whether it’s basic first aid/CPR/AED, Bloodborne Pathogens or First Aid for Severe Trauma, we can help.
- Delivery Options. We offer both in-person and blended programs. Both types of classes provide the same information, you choose whether to watch the training videos at home/work before the class begins for a blended experience.yo
Cardiac arrest is a life-threatening condition where the heart stops moving blood. Without immediate recognition and help from a bystander, survival is unlikely.
CPR or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is a combination of chest compressions and rescue breaths that can restore limited blood flow and oxygen to the brain giving the person a chance for survival. CPR alone does not restart the heart.
If available, an Automated External Defibrillator or AED can restore a normal heartbeat. The quicker the defibrillation can occur, the greater the chance for survival. If your company has AEDs, it’s important to know how to find and use one when the need arises.
Here is a partial list of Courses we Offer. Most of our courses are offered with in-person and blended options. We offer both initial and renewal classes for those who want to keep current.
- CPR and AED for Adults only
- CPR and AED for Adults, Child and Infant
- High Performance CPR
- Administration of Naloxone with Narcan Nasal Spray
Basic First Aid
Basic First Aid is designed to help you develop the knowledge, skills and confidence to respond in a medical emergency situation. Basic First Aid is often combined with a CPR/AED course but can be taught as a stand-alone class.
A First Aid provider is someone who is trained to provide life-supporting care in an emergency before the professionals arrive. Being able to recognize an emergency situation and safely providing care is an important component of this course. Some of the topics covered include:
- Recognizing when someone is choking and how to help
- What to do to control external bleeding
- How to provide care for someone in shock
- Providing care for head, neck or back injuries
- What to include in a first aid kit for minor injuries
- Recognizing cardiac arrest, breathing difficulties and what to do
- How to respond to heat or cold emergencies
Here is a partial list of Courses we Offer. We also can include a variety of supplemental topics depending upon the needs of the students. These courses are offered as both initial and renewal and in-person or blended formats.
- Basic First Aid
- First Aid, CPR/AED for Adults only
- First Aid, CPR/AED for Adult, Child and Infant
This course is typically added to a CPR/AED programs and is designed to meet basic OSHA requirements for Bloodborne Pathogen training.
In the Bloodborne Pathogens Standard, OSHA specifies the minimum training elements to be covered when training to meet regulation. These elements are covered within our training program.
It’s important to understand that compliance training also needs to include the site-specific methods employers use to meet the standard. We work with your compliance officer to ensure we include any site-specific details outlined in your exposure control plan.
OSHA requires a real-time interactive question and answer session with a person knowledgeable in general content and site-specific information. We will work with your company’s representative to ensure compliance.
First Aid for Severe Trauma / Stop the Bleed
Uncontrolled bleeding is the leading cause of preventable death from trauma.
Workplace accidents can often result in severe trauma and providing your employees with the knowledge, skills and confidence to react quickly in an emergency can potentially save lives.
We offer in-person and blended learning programs.
For More Information
To learn more about our classes and fees or to discuss options for your company, contact us: